New Jersey Medical School Clinical Research Center is the only site in the state participating in a worldwide effort to enroll 3,800 HIV negative individuals in the first Phase 3 HIV vaccine efficacy trial conducted in more than a decade. To read the full article.
- A Decade of Progress: Addressing Humanity’s Shared Challenges.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Remote work has been a boon for people with disabilities. Will employers keep it going?
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar on December 5th at 12pm