New Jersey Medical School Clinical Research Center is the only site in the state participating in a worldwide effort to enroll 3,800 HIV negative individuals in the first Phase 3 HIV vaccine efficacy trial conducted in more than a decade. To read the full article.
- Why do some people evade COVID-19 while others get reinfected?
- Rutgers Scientist Who Researches the Sense of Smell Named Rita Allen Foundation Scholar.
- Classic Car Show and Men’s Health Fair Educates Community About Brain Health.
- Asthma Medication Not Working? Try Another.
- Understanding the Structure of HIV Protein May Lead to Novel Treatments.