From dog walking and grocery runs to coordinating personal protective equipment donations and assisting with new telehealth initiatives, medical students at Rutgers are volunteering their assistance to support the health care workforce, patients, and communities in New Jersey. To read the full article.
Home / News / Rutgers Medical School Students Mobilize to Support Health Care Workers Fighting COVID-19
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.
- Unlocking a Cure for a Disease That Afflicts Millions.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.