A new collaborative led by the Rutgers Institute for Health, Health Care Policy and Aging Research has received a $3.6 million, three-year grant from the National Institutes of Health to increase participation of New Jersey minority older adults in research. To learn more.
- OPINION: The health-care industry doesn’t want to talk about this single word
- Rutgers’ new COVID-19 rapid test can identify variants
- Dr. Johnson featured on NJ Spotlight news: Why is vaccine equity still lagging among NJ’s Black and brown residents?
- NJ ACTS TL1 Fellowship – Applications Available
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core for a Special Webinar, April 16th at 12pm