A new collaborative led by the Rutgers Institute for Health, Health Care Policy and Aging Research has received a $3.6 million, three-year grant from the National Institutes of Health to increase participation of New Jersey minority older adults in research. To learn more.
- People Living with HIV Need Tailored COVID-19 Vaccination Information.
- How the Pandemic Limited Access to Opioid Addiction Treatment for Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups.
- Parental Depression Screening Beyond the Postpartum Period has the Potential to Identify Families Needing Support.
- Treating Moderately Elevated Blood Pressure During Pregnancy.
- To Reduce Smoking Rates in Prisons, Cessation Programs Must Be Expanded and Extended.