Read more about the Rutgers Youth Behavioral Health and Well-Being Initiative that was Launched with $30 Million Gift. Spurred by a pressing need for comprehensive mental health services for New Jersey’s young people, Rutgers alumna Marlene Brandt has committed $30 million to the university to launch an initiative that will provide comprehensive mental health care and support to young people – including youth in underserved and underrepresented communities – who have behavioral health disorders.
- OPINION: The health-care industry doesn’t want to talk about this single word
- Rutgers’ new COVID-19 rapid test can identify variants
- Dr. Johnson featured on NJ Spotlight news: Why is vaccine equity still lagging among NJ’s Black and brown residents?
- NJ ACTS TL1 Fellowship – Applications Available
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core for a Special Webinar, April 16th at 12pm