Dr. David Alland, director of Rutgers’ Public Health Research Institute and chief of infectious diseases at New Jersey Medical School, is currently working with a new coronavirus test that may be able to produce results within 45 minutes. He joins “Squawk Box” to discuss the research he and his team are conducting. To watch the interview.
- What to know about the upcoming flu season, vaccine
- Beyond the Opioid Epidemic: Scientist Seeks to Develop non-Addictive Treatment for Pain.
- Avoiding a “Tripledemic” This Winter.
- Overdose deaths from fentanyl combined with stimulants increased 50-fold since 2010.
- Sober socializing, a growing movement in New Jersey.