Rutgers Global Health Institute’s inaugural student council has been established to advance global health engagement opportunities for students throughout the university. Consisting of 52 undergraduate and graduate students from 19 schools across Rutgers locations, the council represents the student voice at the institute and helps foster global health collaboration across Rutgers’ academic disciplines. To read the full story.
- Register for Advanced Research Projects Agency for Health (ARPA-H) Listening Session on Aug. 4
- Americans’ Medical Debts Are Bigger Than Was Known, Totaling $140 Billion
- Increased Physical Contact Does Not Infer Stronger Social Support, Data Indicates
- NJ ACTS Scientific Symposium Registration and Call for Abstracts
- Life expectancy fell by 1.5 years in 2020, mostly due to COVID-19. Here’s what that really means