Rutgers Global Health Institute’s inaugural student council has been established to advance global health engagement opportunities for students throughout the university. Consisting of 52 undergraduate and graduate students from 19 schools across Rutgers locations, the council represents the student voice at the institute and helps foster global health collaboration across Rutgers’ academic disciplines. To read the full story.
- OPINION: The health-care industry doesn’t want to talk about this single word
- Rutgers’ new COVID-19 rapid test can identify variants
- Dr. Johnson featured on NJ Spotlight news: Why is vaccine equity still lagging among NJ’s Black and brown residents?
- NJ ACTS TL1 Fellowship – Applications Available
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core for a Special Webinar, April 16th at 12pm