Diverse Issues in Higher Education reports Robert L. Johnson, dean of Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, became the first man in U.S. history to lead two medical schools when he assumed the role of interim dean of Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Are You Getting Enough Sleep? Probably Not.
- Using Artificial Intelligence and Innovative Design to Save Patient’s Lives During the COVID19 Pandemic.
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm