Diverse Issues in Higher Education reports Robert L. Johnson, dean of Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, became the first man in U.S. history to lead two medical schools when he assumed the role of interim dean of Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
- Surgeon Who Separated Conjoined Twins Mentors Rutgers Undergraduates
- Watch NIMHD’s 10thAnniversary Symposium Online
- Expert Opinions: Charlotte Markey on Talking to Kids About Vaping
- High-Tech Printing May Help Eliminate Painful Shots
- Thomas Mackie Article in the Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry