The National Science Foundation awarded Rutgers-Newark a $1 million grant to support underrepresented minority college graduates in pursuit of science, technology, engineering and math Ph.D. degrees as part of its Bridges to Doctorate program. Learn more.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.
- Structural Racism and Public Health – AJPH Supplement
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core COVID-19 Resources