Give back in a different way this season by signing up to donate blood and platelets. A blood drive is being hosted by Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey on January 13. Appointments are recommended and are available at rwjuhdonorclub.org or by calling 732-235-8100 ext. 221 or ext. 248. All participating donors will receive a free t-shirt.
Home / News / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey Blood Drive
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.
- Unlocking a Cure for a Disease That Afflicts Millions.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.