Give back in a different way this season by signing up to donate blood and platelets. A blood drive is being hosted by Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey on January 13. Appointments are recommended and are available at rwjuhdonorclub.org or by calling 732-235-8100 ext. 221 or ext. 248. All participating donors will receive a free t-shirt.
- OPINION: The health-care industry doesn’t want to talk about this single word
- Rutgers’ new COVID-19 rapid test can identify variants
- Dr. Johnson featured on NJ Spotlight news: Why is vaccine equity still lagging among NJ’s Black and brown residents?
- NJ ACTS TL1 Fellowship – Applications Available
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core for a Special Webinar, April 16th at 12pm