In the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic, Americans everywhere huddled in their homes, awaiting the latest news and directives from their elected officials and medical experts. Especially on the East Coast, daily briefings on the governmental response to the pandemic became an established genre, as TV networks and local stations went live to broadcast what their national and state leaders had to say. From a rhetorical standpoint, says Bill FitzGerald, it was striking to see how these leaders differed in both style and substance. To read the full story.
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar on December 5th at 12pm
- Neighborhood Stress Can Heighten Levels of Maternal Sex Hormones During Pregnancy.
- RBHS 10th Anniversary: A Decade of Commitment to Community Health.
- Exposure to Air Pollution In Utero May Affect Reproductive System Development.