Assistant Professor Cody Buntain, NJIT’s expert on the science of understanding social media, is turning his trained eyes to the connections between online misinformation and public health crises such as the COVID-19 pandemic. Using software that he co-developed in 2017 with University of Waterloo Professor Jimmy Lin, which identifies high-impact moments on Twitter, Buntain will compare relevant tweets about the coronavirus to actions among the people of countries including Brazil, Italy, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. To read the full story.
- Increased Risk Of Chronic Conditions Associated With Early Antibiotic Exposure
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core COVID-19 Resources
- Rutgers Researchers Develop App to Protect First Responders from COVID-19
- The Future of American Innovation & The Role of the University – 12/1 Event
- RBHS Faculty Affairs Mentoring Seminars 12/3 and 12/4