Assistant Professor Cody Buntain, NJIT’s expert on the science of understanding social media, is turning his trained eyes to the connections between online misinformation and public health crises such as the COVID-19 pandemic. Using software that he co-developed in 2017 with University of Waterloo Professor Jimmy Lin, which identifies high-impact moments on Twitter, Buntain will compare relevant tweets about the coronavirus to actions among the people of countries including Brazil, Italy, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. To read the full story.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Are You Getting Enough Sleep? Probably Not.
- Using Artificial Intelligence and Innovative Design to Save Patient’s Lives During the COVID19 Pandemic.
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm