One way to quickly see if a coronavirus vaccine works would be to immunize healthy people and then deliberately expose them to the virus, some researchers are suggesting. Proponents say this strategy, called a human challenge trial, could save time because rather than conducting tests the usual way — by waiting for vaccinated people to encounter the virus naturally — researchers could just infect them. To read the full story.
- The CTSA Steering Committee is accepting new Working Group Proposals!
- NJ ACTS Congratulates Chintan Dave
- Register for the Road to Commercialization Seminar on April 13th!
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.