The RCSB Protein Data Bank headquartered at Rutgers-New Brunswick has been awarded $34.5 million in grants over five years from three U.S. government agencies. Learn how this funding will support research at Rutgers and beyond.
- OPINION: The health-care industry doesn’t want to talk about this single word
- Rutgers’ new COVID-19 rapid test can identify variants
- Dr. Johnson featured on NJ Spotlight news: Why is vaccine equity still lagging among NJ’s Black and brown residents?
- NJ ACTS TL1 Fellowship – Applications Available
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core for a Special Webinar, April 16th at 12pm