Faculty doctors Mark Einstein and Debra Chew discuss elements put in place at Newark’s University Hospital, such as an incident command center as well as redesigned units and temporary spaces to house COVID-19 patients. Professor Einstein, currently serving as the hospital’s interim chief medical officer, and Chew, assistant professor of medicine in the infectious diseases division, also talk about personal protective equipment and workers’ dedication and readiness to assist. To read the article.
- Rutgers Faculty Diversity Collaborative Mutual Mentoring Grant Program
- A Decade of Progress: Addressing Humanity’s Shared Challenges.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Remote work has been a boon for people with disabilities. Will employers keep it going?
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.