Faculty doctors Mark Einstein and Debra Chew discuss elements put in place at Newark’s University Hospital, such as an incident command center as well as redesigned units and temporary spaces to house COVID-19 patients. Professor Einstein, currently serving as the hospital’s interim chief medical officer, and Chew, assistant professor of medicine in the infectious diseases division, also talk about personal protective equipment and workers’ dedication and readiness to assist. To read the article.
- People Living with HIV Need Tailored COVID-19 Vaccination Information.
- How the Pandemic Limited Access to Opioid Addiction Treatment for Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups.
- Parental Depression Screening Beyond the Postpartum Period has the Potential to Identify Families Needing Support.
- Treating Moderately Elevated Blood Pressure During Pregnancy.
- To Reduce Smoking Rates in Prisons, Cessation Programs Must Be Expanded and Extended.