For the second year in a row, New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) has been cited by The Princeton Review as being among the best schools in the nation for students aspiring to become entrepreneurs. NJIT is ranked No. 43 among the Top 50 Undergraduate Schools for Entrepreneurship Studies for 2021 across the country, and is the only university in New Jersey to achieve this recognition. To read the full story.
Home / News / NJIT Named a Top 50 Undergraduate School for Entrepreneurship Studies by Princeton Review
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.
- Unlocking a Cure for a Disease That Afflicts Millions.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.