The situation around the current spread of COVID-19 is changing rapidly. We have compiled resource links for the general community highlighting local resources across New Jersey, ways to get involved, and mental and physical wellness. Visit our COVID-19 page for resources for individuals and community partners.
- How to get insurance to pay for at-home COVID tests, according to the White House
- Community Needs Shape Equitable Recovery Program’s COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics in Newark.
- Join NJ ACTS BERD Core this Thursday for a Workshop!
- Lawsuit planned against NYC’s private-sector vaccine mandate, omicron cases tick up.
- NJEDA releases draft list of 50 N.J. food desert communities