New Jersey now has the highest per capita rate of COVID-19 cases in the country. With infections on the rise and hospitalizations starting to creep up, Gov. Phil Murphy says he has no plans to relax any more of the state’s COVID restrictions in the near future. WNYC’s Karen Yi spoke to All Things Considered host Sean Carlson about the latest in the Garden State. To hear the full interview.
- A Decade of Progress: Addressing Humanity’s Shared Challenges.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Remote work has been a boon for people with disabilities. Will employers keep it going?
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar on December 5th at 12pm