New Jersey now has the highest per capita rate of COVID-19 cases in the country. With infections on the rise and hospitalizations starting to creep up, Gov. Phil Murphy says he has no plans to relax any more of the state’s COVID restrictions in the near future. WNYC’s Karen Yi spoke to All Things Considered host Sean Carlson about the latest in the Garden State. To hear the full interview.
- Soaring Overdose Rates in the Pandemic Reflected Widening Racial Disparities
- Rutgers Will Conduct the Most Comprehensive Study Ever Done of High-Risk Children Newly Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes.
- A U.S.-Russia nuclear war could starve 5 billion to death, study says.
- ‘All of us are living with trauma’
- Association of Clinical and Translational Science Development Roundtable, September 21