The American Medical Association (AMA) Medical Student Section Chapters at Cooper Medical School at Rowan University, Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine, Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Rutgers New Jersey Medical School and Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine, and along with the Medical Society of New Jersey (MSNJ) are hosting our annual NJ Healthcare Policy Summit.
- OPINION: The health-care industry doesn’t want to talk about this single word
- Rutgers’ new COVID-19 rapid test can identify variants
- Dr. Johnson featured on NJ Spotlight news: Why is vaccine equity still lagging among NJ’s Black and brown residents?
- NJ ACTS TL1 Fellowship – Applications Available
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core for a Special Webinar, April 16th at 12pm