The American Medical Association (AMA) Medical Student Section Chapters at Cooper Medical School at Rowan University, Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine, Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Rutgers New Jersey Medical School and Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine, and along with the Medical Society of New Jersey (MSNJ) are hosting our annual NJ Healthcare Policy Summit.
- People Living with HIV Need Tailored COVID-19 Vaccination Information.
- How the Pandemic Limited Access to Opioid Addiction Treatment for Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups.
- Parental Depression Screening Beyond the Postpartum Period has the Potential to Identify Families Needing Support.
- Treating Moderately Elevated Blood Pressure During Pregnancy.
- To Reduce Smoking Rates in Prisons, Cessation Programs Must Be Expanded and Extended.