The National Institutes of Health has selected Rutgers University as one of the five additional hubs designed to speed up the translation of biomedical discoveries into commercially viable diagnostics, devices, therapeutics, and tools to improve patient care and enhance health. The newly selected Research Evaluation and Commercialization Hubs (REACH) expand a national network of proof-of-concept centers that links 34 academic institutions developing best practices to translate biomedical innovations into public benefit.
- A Decade of Progress: Addressing Humanity’s Shared Challenges.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Remote work has been a boon for people with disabilities. Will employers keep it going?
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar on December 5th at 12pm