The new Rutgers Optimizes Innovation Program brings together the university’s strengths in the biomedical/bioengineering sciences and the expertise of its Research Commercialization team to guide innovators through the commercialization process. Learn more.
Home / News / New Rutgers Optimizes Innovation Program to integrate university strengths in biomedical sciences and expertise in research commercialization.
- The CTSA Steering Committee is accepting new Working Group Proposals!
- NJ ACTS Congratulates Chintan Dave
- Register for the Road to Commercialization Seminar on April 13th!
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.