According to the recent Center for Non-Profits annual report, the challenges facing New Jersey’s non-profits and the people, causes and communities they serve were drastically exacerbated in 2020. New Jersey Non-Profits: Trends and Outlook, representing the findings from the Center’s late-January/early-February survey of the non-profit community, presents in stark terms the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, the economic fallout, and ongoing racial inequities on the ability of non-profits to address continually escalating community needs.
- Rutgers Faculty Diversity Collaborative Mutual Mentoring Grant Program
- A Decade of Progress: Addressing Humanity’s Shared Challenges.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Remote work has been a boon for people with disabilities. Will employers keep it going?
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.