The mutations continue to emerge with unsettling frequency. New coronavirus strains are cropping up throughout the globe: the United Kingdom. South Africa. Brazil. And now, scientists have discovered at least three new variants that appear to have evolved right here in the U.S. Many of these mutations seem highly contagious. “These things are evolving all over the place. The virus is changing,” said Dr. David Cennimo, an infectious disease expert at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School. To read the full story.
Home / News / New coronavirus strains seem to be emerging daily. Will COVID vaccines remain effective?
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Are You Getting Enough Sleep? Probably Not.
- Using Artificial Intelligence and Innovative Design to Save Patient’s Lives During the COVID19 Pandemic.
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm