Face it — even if you keep the inside of your vehicle as clean as the day it rolled out of the dealership, it can still be still a virus-ridden vehicle. We’re talking about the stuff that is unseen to the driver’s eye — the coronavirus that we’ve been battling for three months. It’s microscopic and looking for a human host to make into a viral bed and breakfast. To read the full story.
- Soaring Overdose Rates in the Pandemic Reflected Widening Racial Disparities
- Rutgers Will Conduct the Most Comprehensive Study Ever Done of High-Risk Children Newly Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes.
- A U.S.-Russia nuclear war could starve 5 billion to death, study says.
- ‘All of us are living with trauma’
- Association of Clinical and Translational Science Development Roundtable, September 21