Dr. Reynold Panettieri, Professor of medicine at the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, breaks down the details of the Moderna trials, the logistical challenges that come with distributing a vaccine, and next steps for Pfizer and Moderna requesting COVID-19 vaccine authorization in Europe. To watch the interview.
- Soaring Overdose Rates in the Pandemic Reflected Widening Racial Disparities
- Rutgers Will Conduct the Most Comprehensive Study Ever Done of High-Risk Children Newly Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes.
- A U.S.-Russia nuclear war could starve 5 billion to death, study says.
- ‘All of us are living with trauma’
- Association of Clinical and Translational Science Development Roundtable, September 21