Mindfulness-based interventions, combined with medication, could help people dependent on opioids increase their self-awareness and self-control over cravings, according to a new study coauthored by researchers from Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.
- Unlocking a Cure for a Disease That Afflicts Millions.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.