Joel S. Bloom, president of NJIT, joined Bloomberg’s Businessweek podcast to discuss the opening of a mobile medical care unit to aid in fighting COVID-19, as well as NJIT’s response to the pandemic. To listen to the interview.
- Soaring Overdose Rates in the Pandemic Reflected Widening Racial Disparities
- Rutgers Will Conduct the Most Comprehensive Study Ever Done of High-Risk Children Newly Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes.
- A U.S.-Russia nuclear war could starve 5 billion to death, study says.
- ‘All of us are living with trauma’
- Association of Clinical and Translational Science Development Roundtable, September 21