The Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) Program Collaborative Innovation Award (CCIA) supports collaborative research activities that develop innovative solutions that will improve the efficiency, quality and impact of turning laboratory, clinic and community observations into interventions that improve the health of individuals and the public. This funding opportunity announcement (FOA) will support investigators from three or more CTSA Program hub institutions to either: 1) form new collaborations, or to 2) significantly expand the scientific scope of existing collaborations, or to 3) engage new collaborators in pre-existing collaborations to solve a translational science problem no one hub can solve alone, or disseminate a solution to a translational science problem developed at one hub to other hubs, in so doing testing its robustness to different hub environments and structures and adapting it for further dissemination within outside the CTSA Program consortium if appropriate.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.
- Structural Racism and Public Health – AJPH Supplement
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core COVID-19 Resources