Catching COVID-19 isn’t all-or-nothing, says virus researcher Caroline Bartman in the latest episode of Princeton University’s “We Roar” podcast. Instead, it’s more like a poison: while a tiny amount of most toxins might just make you queasy, a heaping spoonful would be deadly. And like lead poisoning from old pipes, the dose accumulates over time. To read the full article.
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.
- Unlocking a Cure for a Disease That Afflicts Millions.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.