K-Award Grant Writing Seminars: The Institute for Health, Health Care Policy, and Aging Research, New Jersey Alliance for Clinical and Translational Science, and Office of Vice Chancellor for Research are hosting grant writing workshops for faculty working on federal research grant applications. Faculty who are committed to developing and submitting a career development research application to the National Institutes of Health or similar agencies or foundations should apply by October 1. To learn more, view the PDF program flyer or contact email@example.com or 848-932-8413.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Are You Getting Enough Sleep? Probably Not.
- Using Artificial Intelligence and Innovative Design to Save Patient’s Lives During the COVID19 Pandemic.
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm