Read about a study by XinQi Dong, director of Rutgers Institute for Health, Health Care Policy and Aging Research, that found cultural factors are adversely affecting Chinese Americans’ health and preventing the collection of data that would improve their lives and address conditions like hypertension, depression and cognitive decline.
- OPINION: The health-care industry doesn’t want to talk about this single word
- Rutgers’ new COVID-19 rapid test can identify variants
- Dr. Johnson featured on NJ Spotlight news: Why is vaccine equity still lagging among NJ’s Black and brown residents?
- NJ ACTS TL1 Fellowship – Applications Available
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core for a Special Webinar, April 16th at 12pm