People magazine writes about whether tainted alcohol is to blame for the deaths and sicknesses of American tourists in the Dominican Republic, quoting Reynold Panettieri Jr.
Home / News / Is Tainted Alcohol to Blame for Deaths and Sickness in the Dominican Republic? A Doctor Weighs In
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- The CTSA Steering Committee is accepting new Working Group Proposals!
- NJ ACTS Congratulates Chintan Dave
- Register for the Road to Commercialization Seminar on April 13th!