Excessive weight gain during pregnancy, along with associated health risks for pregnant women and their children, is on the rise in Nepal. With funding from a Rutgers Global Health Institute seed grant, Shristi Rawal, assistant professor of nutritional sciences at the School of Health Professions, is investigating the extent, possible causes, and outcomes of this problem.
- Surgeon Who Separated Conjoined Twins Mentors Rutgers Undergraduates
- Watch NIMHD’s 10thAnniversary Symposium Online
- Expert Opinions: Charlotte Markey on Talking to Kids About Vaping
- High-Tech Printing May Help Eliminate Painful Shots
- Thomas Mackie Article in the Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry