In this election season, the value of science, its methods, and results are increasingly questioned by many political leaders and some segments of the public. We’ve all collectively benefited from the many scientific advancements over the years, so why are there doubts now and more importantly, what can be done to rectify this issue? Science is a process of testing possible explanations and expanding theories about what we observe based on results. We add these findings to our belief systems to help change our relationships to things, making the world a better place. To read the full story.
- A Decade of Progress: Addressing Humanity’s Shared Challenges.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Remote work has been a boon for people with disabilities. Will employers keep it going?
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar on December 5th at 12pm