As retailers like clothing and furniture stores begin to reopen, and as grocery shopping starts to return to its pre-covid-19 pace, shoppers may be concerned about staying safe. If you go out where other people are, the absolute best thing you can do for your health — and for the health and safety of others — is to wear a mask or other face covering when in close proximity to others. And when possible, stay at least 6 feet away. To read the full story.
- Soaring Overdose Rates in the Pandemic Reflected Widening Racial Disparities
- Rutgers Will Conduct the Most Comprehensive Study Ever Done of High-Risk Children Newly Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes.
- A U.S.-Russia nuclear war could starve 5 billion to death, study says.
- ‘All of us are living with trauma’
- Association of Clinical and Translational Science Development Roundtable, September 21