As the coronavirus pandemic continues to spread rapidly across many parts of the United States – breaking records for new cases every day – questions loom about what the future will look like. Martin Blaser, director of Rutgers’ Center for Advanced Biotechnology and Medicine and professor of medicine and microbiology talks about our “new normal”, what we can expect in the months ahead and what we need to do to get the spread of the virus under control and save lives. To read the full story.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- The CTSA Steering Committee is accepting new Working Group Proposals!
- NJ ACTS Congratulates Chintan Dave
- Register for the Road to Commercialization Seminar on April 13th!
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.