Rutgers School of Dental Medicine dean discusses safety measures dentists have taken since reopening practices. Although dentist offices have made changes to prevent coronavirus transmission since reopening, some patients are still apprehensive about making an appointment. Cecile A. Feldman, dean of Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, explains why a visit to the dentist is low risk according to current knowledge of the virus and why it’s important to keep up with dental visits. To read the full story.
- Why do some people evade COVID-19 while others get reinfected?
- Rutgers Scientist Who Researches the Sense of Smell Named Rita Allen Foundation Scholar.
- Classic Car Show and Men’s Health Fair Educates Community About Brain Health.
- Asthma Medication Not Working? Try Another.
- Understanding the Structure of HIV Protein May Lead to Novel Treatments.