There are currently more than 150 different COVID-19 vaccines under development. Of these, more than 50 have reached human trials, and seven have been approved for emergency or full use in parts of Europe, North America, and Asia. In the United States, two vaccines—one from the biotechnology company, Moderna and the other from drug giant Pfizer—have been granted an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) from the FDA. To read the full story.
- Why do some people evade COVID-19 while others get reinfected?
- Rutgers Scientist Who Researches the Sense of Smell Named Rita Allen Foundation Scholar.
- Classic Car Show and Men’s Health Fair Educates Community About Brain Health.
- Asthma Medication Not Working? Try Another.
- Understanding the Structure of HIV Protein May Lead to Novel Treatments.