Our primary goal is to protect our patients, study participants, providers and researchers from COVID-19 exposure, and to fill the gap for our research community in the absence of guidance from the National Institutes of Health or the Centers for Disease Control pertaining to clinical research activities. RWJBarnabas Health has instituted mandatory COVID-19 travel- and health-screening for all patients. We are providing clinical research guidance for the RBHS community. Any non-human subject research can proceed unencumbered.
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar on December 5th at 12pm
- Neighborhood Stress Can Heighten Levels of Maternal Sex Hormones During Pregnancy.
- RBHS 10th Anniversary: A Decade of Commitment to Community Health.
- Exposure to Air Pollution In Utero May Affect Reproductive System Development.