A new survey from a consortium of universities found that governors in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic who instituted strict coronavirus mitigation measures have among the highest approval numbers on coronavirus, while governors in many Western and Southern states, many of whom have resisted hardline efforts to combat the virus, are further towards the bottom of the list. To read the full story.
- A Decade of Progress: Addressing Humanity’s Shared Challenges.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Remote work has been a boon for people with disabilities. Will employers keep it going?
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar on December 5th at 12pm