A new survey from a consortium of universities found that governors in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic who instituted strict coronavirus mitigation measures have among the highest approval numbers on coronavirus, while governors in many Western and Southern states, many of whom have resisted hardline efforts to combat the virus, are further towards the bottom of the list. To read the full story.
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.
- Unlocking a Cure for a Disease That Afflicts Millions.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.