A new survey from a consortium of universities found that governors in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic who instituted strict coronavirus mitigation measures have among the highest approval numbers on coronavirus, while governors in many Western and Southern states, many of whom have resisted hardline efforts to combat the virus, are further towards the bottom of the list. To read the full story.
- Soaring Overdose Rates in the Pandemic Reflected Widening Racial Disparities
- Rutgers Will Conduct the Most Comprehensive Study Ever Done of High-Risk Children Newly Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes.
- A U.S.-Russia nuclear war could starve 5 billion to death, study says.
- ‘All of us are living with trauma’
- Association of Clinical and Translational Science Development Roundtable, September 21