As the COVID-19 vaccine is rolled out around the country, we’re bringing together a group of faculty experts to discuss discovery, distribution, facts, falsehoods and more.
Tuesday, December 22 at 12pm on Princeton’s YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Janet Currie – Henry Putnam Professor of Economics and Public Affairs, Princeton School of International Affairs; Co-Director, Center for Health and Wellbeing
- C. Jessica E. Metcalf – Associate Professor of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology and Public Affairs, Princeton School of International Affairs; Co-Director, Program in Global Health and Health Policy
- Bryan T. Grenfell – Kathryn Briger and Sarah Fenton Professor of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology and Public Affairs, Princeton School of International Affairs
- Daniel A. Notterman – Senior Research Scholar, Molecular Biology; Chair of the Institutional Review Board for Human Subjects; Lecturer with the rank of Professor in Molecular Biology
- Keith Wailoo – Henry Putnam University Professor of History and Public Affairs
The panel will be moderated by Joe Stephens, the Ferris Professor of Journalism and Director of the Program in Journalism.