The new Rutgers REACH hub will identify innovative health-related technologies by using the expertise of the National Cancer Institute-funded Rutgers Cancer Institute, RITMS, and the New Jersey Center for Biomaterials (NJCBM). These technologies will be evaluated for commercialization feasibility, especially as they relate to providing precision therapy to tackle an unmet need created by the heterogeneity of disease development and response to treatment. Addressing such needs can provide assets tailored to patients’ therapeutic responses that ultimately improve health. To learn more about the hub.
- How can NJ cut high death rate among Black mothers in childbirth? This group has a plan
- Could polio be making comeback in Delaware Valley?
- Soaring Overdose Rates in the Pandemic Reflected Widening Racial Disparities
- Rutgers Will Conduct the Most Comprehensive Study Ever Done of High-Risk Children Newly Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes.
- A U.S.-Russia nuclear war could starve 5 billion to death, study says.