The new Rutgers REACH hub will identify innovative health-related technologies by using the expertise of the National Cancer Institute-funded Rutgers Cancer Institute, RITMS, and the New Jersey Center for Biomaterials (NJCBM). These technologies will be evaluated for commercialization feasibility, especially as they relate to providing precision therapy to tackle an unmet need created by the heterogeneity of disease development and response to treatment. Addressing such needs can provide assets tailored to patients’ therapeutic responses that ultimately improve health. To learn more about the hub.
- OPINION: The health-care industry doesn’t want to talk about this single word
- Rutgers’ new COVID-19 rapid test can identify variants
- Dr. Johnson featured on NJ Spotlight news: Why is vaccine equity still lagging among NJ’s Black and brown residents?
- NJ ACTS TL1 Fellowship – Applications Available
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core for a Special Webinar, April 16th at 12pm