Mask, eye shield, cap, gown, gloves. Evaluate patient. Remove gear. Dispose. Wash hands. Sanitize. Repeat. This has been my norm for the past two weeks for at least 20-30 patients a shift at the Emergency Department (ED) at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, NJ. To read the full article.
- Soaring Overdose Rates in the Pandemic Reflected Widening Racial Disparities
- Rutgers Will Conduct the Most Comprehensive Study Ever Done of High-Risk Children Newly Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes.
- A U.S.-Russia nuclear war could starve 5 billion to death, study says.
- ‘All of us are living with trauma’
- Association of Clinical and Translational Science Development Roundtable, September 21