A grant from the Lavelle Fund for the Blind to Rutgers University Behavioral Health Care aims to address the psychological challenges of life after blindness. Read the story to learn more about the new Eye2Eye hotline, which is expected to serve an estimated 5,600 people in New York City and northern New Jersey over the next two years.
- Soaring Overdose Rates in the Pandemic Reflected Widening Racial Disparities
- Rutgers Will Conduct the Most Comprehensive Study Ever Done of High-Risk Children Newly Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes.
- A U.S.-Russia nuclear war could starve 5 billion to death, study says.
- ‘All of us are living with trauma’
- Association of Clinical and Translational Science Development Roundtable, September 21