The University has released its second annual diversity, equity and inclusion report, which highlights how Princeton is working to be even more diverse, inclusive and accessible in ways that enrich the quality of teaching and research and improve campus climate. The report summarizes many events, programs and initiatives during the 2021-22 academic year, and also includes demographic and climate data about students, staff, faculty, postdoctoral scholars and academic professionals.
Home / News / Diversity, equity and inclusion report highlights many ways Princeton is working toward enriching teaching, research and community.
- The CTSA Steering Committee is accepting new Working Group Proposals!
- NJ ACTS Congratulates Chintan Dave
- Register for the Road to Commercialization Seminar on April 13th!
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.