Hudson County parents have a deadline looming for a big decision: whether to send their kids to school for in-person learning. Hoboken parents have been asked to submit their decisions by Friday and other local districts have said families will soon also have the option to elect fully remote learning. Many districts’ reopening plans offer hybrid models of learning, in which cohorts of students will alternate between remote and in-person lessons. Some will have the option of full-time, in-person schooling. To read the full story.
- How can NJ cut high death rate among Black mothers in childbirth? This group has a plan
- Could polio be making comeback in Delaware Valley?
- Soaring Overdose Rates in the Pandemic Reflected Widening Racial Disparities
- Rutgers Will Conduct the Most Comprehensive Study Ever Done of High-Risk Children Newly Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes.
- A U.S.-Russia nuclear war could starve 5 billion to death, study says.