Have you wondered how to make data work for you, how to make sense of the deluge of data, and how to use data to help in your day-to-day clinical, policy and other decisions? If this sounds like you, mark your calendar to attend “Data Science to Power Implementation with Social Determinants of Health,” the inaugural conference presented by the Data to Action! program. This online conference is supported by NCATS.
Home / News / Data Science to Power Implementation with Social Determinants of Health Inaugural Conference April 30th!
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- The CTSA Steering Committee is accepting new Working Group Proposals!
- NJ ACTS Congratulates Chintan Dave
- Register for the Road to Commercialization Seminar on April 13th!