Have you wondered how to make data work for you, how to make sense of the deluge of data, and how to use data to help in your day-to-day clinical, policy and other decisions? If this sounds like you, mark your calendar to attend “Data Science to Power Implementation with Social Determinants of Health,” the inaugural conference presented by the Data to Action! program. This online conference is supported by NCATS.
- Why do some people evade COVID-19 while others get reinfected?
- Rutgers Scientist Who Researches the Sense of Smell Named Rita Allen Foundation Scholar.
- Classic Car Show and Men’s Health Fair Educates Community About Brain Health.
- Asthma Medication Not Working? Try Another.
- Understanding the Structure of HIV Protein May Lead to Novel Treatments.