UCSF is using the Eureka Mobile Research Platform—an NIH funded digital research platform—to launch a world-wide study to track COVID-19 symptoms, infections, risk factors and behaviors that might impact transmission. The study, called the COVID-19 Citizen Science Study, uses daily app-based surveys to track risk factors, symptoms, exposures and COVID-19 diagnoses as well as geolocation to understand the impact of people’s movement on the containment of the disease. https://covid19.eurekaplatform.org or people can text “COVID” to 41411
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.
- Unlocking a Cure for a Disease That Afflicts Millions.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.