UCSF is using the Eureka Mobile Research Platform—an NIH funded digital research platform—to launch a world-wide study to track COVID-19 symptoms, infections, risk factors and behaviors that might impact transmission. The study, called the COVID-19 Citizen Science Study, uses daily app-based surveys to track risk factors, symptoms, exposures and COVID-19 diagnoses as well as geolocation to understand the impact of people’s movement on the containment of the disease. https://covid19.eurekaplatform.org or people can text “COVID” to 41411
- OPINION: The health-care industry doesn’t want to talk about this single word
- Rutgers’ new COVID-19 rapid test can identify variants
- Dr. Johnson featured on NJ Spotlight news: Why is vaccine equity still lagging among NJ’s Black and brown residents?
- NJ ACTS TL1 Fellowship – Applications Available
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core for a Special Webinar, April 16th at 12pm