Read about a study by Rutgers-Camden researchers Richard Stansfield and Daniel Semenza that found a significant link between the concentration of federally licensed firearms dealers in urban counties and intimate-partner homicide in the home, which was mentioned in a recent article in The Philadelphia Inquirer.
- OPINION: The health-care industry doesn’t want to talk about this single word
- Rutgers’ new COVID-19 rapid test can identify variants
- Dr. Johnson featured on NJ Spotlight news: Why is vaccine equity still lagging among NJ’s Black and brown residents?
- NJ ACTS TL1 Fellowship – Applications Available
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core for a Special Webinar, April 16th at 12pm