Read about a study by Rutgers-Camden researchers Richard Stansfield and Daniel Semenza that found a significant link between the concentration of federally licensed firearms dealers in urban counties and intimate-partner homicide in the home, which was mentioned in a recent article in The Philadelphia Inquirer.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- The CTSA Steering Committee is accepting new Working Group Proposals!
- NJ ACTS Congratulates Chintan Dave
- Register for the Road to Commercialization Seminar on April 13th!
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.