This spring, as mask policies loosened, indoor dining became socially acceptable and most state-to-state travel bans had been lifted, the coronavirus finish line finally appeared to be in sight. The vaccines had arrived and surely would save us all from the disease, helping New Jersey reach herd immunity and effectively eradicate the virus. But late 2021 is now looming close on the horizon and public health experts are issuing a cold dose of reality: Sorry, folks, but another COVID winter is coming. To read the full story.
- A Decade of Progress: Addressing Humanity’s Shared Challenges.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Remote work has been a boon for people with disabilities. Will employers keep it going?
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar on December 5th at 12pm