In an episode of the Bloomberg Balance of Power podcast titled “Responding to the Omicron Variant,” Rutgers Global Health Institute director Richard Marlink speaks with host David Westin about the current state of the pandemic. Among the topics Marlink discusses are vaccination uptake, protecting older people, mask mandates, frustrations with government officials, travel bans, and holiday gatherings. To listen to the full podcast.
- Soaring Overdose Rates in the Pandemic Reflected Widening Racial Disparities
- Rutgers Will Conduct the Most Comprehensive Study Ever Done of High-Risk Children Newly Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes.
- A U.S.-Russia nuclear war could starve 5 billion to death, study says.
- ‘All of us are living with trauma’
- Association of Clinical and Translational Science Development Roundtable, September 21